Thursday, January 20, 2011

2nd week of classes Day 1-3

Ok all I'm back with an update...After returning to school from a short 4 day weekend we jumped right back into things on Tuesday and started working with Right Triangle and Decibels...this was an adventure like I have never seen before (I for a lack of better words(DONT KNOW SHIT) bout either of these) but with the help of my new friends everything worked out and I was able to learn these. Now Wednesday is a whole new ball game...1st we start off with the APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) which I am not really worried about cause I am in (good enough) shape to pass and I did...then we went back into the classroom to finish up Decibel and start on Logarithmic Calculations.  That all went pretty well then we went and had lunch and came back to start our math review...which turned out to be a 35 question mini quiz.  I did ok on it not great but just ok.  That night we had a down and dirty study group session where I learned what I was missing and pick up a few trick then off to bed I went. So here we are on Thursday morning and I have some butterflies cause if I fail this test then I have to retest and I am not sure that I can handle 6 more hours of math. Test time...it was the standard Army Math test...in other words it was easier then all the PE's that we had...and that made me happy. My final score was an 84%...I got 2 wrong because I forgo to put the unit of measure and 1 wrong cause I hit the wrong number...but oh well...I am happy with the results now I can start learning my new job in the Army.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, and I thought the Army was just as physical stuff. I did not know you had to learn math too. I havent a clue what that math is for, I am sure its something that you will need while serving. Anyways, thanks Solider!

    A red somewhere battling facebook games while searching for imaginary friends in a white coat :)

    ReplyDelete